Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Something Unique....

Super Shabby Message Table
{SOLD}

So the previous table did not last a day at the store, so I thought I would put another one in there to demonstrate some different paint and some distressing. I wanted to try something a little bit fun with this guy.


I am currently working on a sweet little bedroom set in coral ~ one of my favourite colours for spring! I put a layer of that on after my primer and followed it up with that new Vintage Revivals Chalk Paint that I have recently started to use. I really like the way it just peeks through the dark and serious grey... sort of like the spring we have been having in Alberta.

Since Benjamin Moore now has a tintable chalkboard paint, I mixed some of that up for the top.


I love this chalkboard paint too! It is so nice to use and offers a unique way to leave love messages to your family or friends.


A wee little drawer for storage and a little extra pretty.


The coral is very subtle, and I love the way the details are highlighted. These little tables can bring a little whimsy to a neglected corner. I finished it off with a coat of wax for extra protection and a smooth touch (not the chalkboard top).

This table is available for purchase at Airdrie Paint and Decor located at 102 - 191 Edwards Way SW.

Feel free to go in and take a look!

This table measures
23.5 inches high
24 inches in diameter

Email me at lisabaron70@gmail.com if you have any questions!


PRETTY!

No comments: