Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 2 June 2011

A Series of Smalls ~ Part 3

I think that this is my last smaller item to post for a little bit. I am working on some larger pieces that should be ready in the next few days as well as a commission or two.


{Gallery Shelf}
$25


I found this shelf at a thrift store a few months ago ~ I liked the shape, but it needed to be re-purposed a little bit. It had a row of tea-cup hooks on the underside and was a dated brown colour.




I flipped it around and mounted some buffalo clips on it above the pretty scalloped edge and I think it turned out alright. I know I am often challenged when my kids bring art home from school. With a stainless fridge, the time-honoured tradition of slapping it on the front of the fridge with a magnet doesn't really work anymore.




I just used the string to hang it for the picture ~ it does have hardware on the back for invisible hanging. It is a nice way of displaying temporary artwork or fabric samples or pictures or whatever you would like. The clips are pretty heavy-duty so they hold things quite firmly.






This shelf is
31.25 inches long
10 inches high
4.75 inches deep


Please email me or go here to purchase.

No comments: