Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Some Fun Tables

{Shabby Red Chalkboard Table}
$25


This table has a real sweetness to it. I think it is the gently scalloped edges, but it just shows the extra thought that went into the design.

This little guy was a rescue in the most literal way. I found it  in the back of a very crowded thrift store in Edmonton last spring looking very wobbly, water stained and sad. There was even a huge wad of chewed gum on the bottom ~ yuck.


A good cleaning (with gloves on, thank-you very much), a little sanding and some glue and he was ready to shine again. I had a little rustic red paint leftover from that great bench I did in spring and this seemed like to perfect project for it. After painting, I thought it needed something extra-fun to take it to the next level so I added a chalkboard feature as well as a little distressing to showcase those sweet curves.





21.25" wide
17" deep
18" high

This would be a fun message table, a great little activity table for a toddler, or a nightstand ~ ready for little love notes...


To purchase, shoot me an email or see the kijiji ad here.

{Shabby White Tray Table}
*SOLD*




I really love this type of piece as it is something so unique, yet functional. This was another find that I discovered neglected in the back of a thrift store. It was also pretty rough looking.


After a good cleaning and sanding, the charm of this piece started to show. It actually adjusts to 2 different heights and the tray is removable so you can load it up and use it to deliver snacks and treats to your impressed guests. 





This would work so well as an end table in a living room or at the end of a bed (think of the nice breakfasts you could get served), or even in the corner of a dining room as a little drink station.

27.5" wide
17.5" deep
23.25" height #1
20.5" height #2

Fire me an email to purchase this sweetie or take a peek at the kijiji ad here.

I have a page on facebook where you can get alerts to new pieces and posts and you can follow me on twitter (@hourtwenty5) as well, if you just can't get enough.

No comments: