Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 9 June 2013

Super Wardrobe!

Beyond Storage
{SOLD}

This super piece needed a little extra loving when it came into my possession which is probably why it has taken me so long to get to it. I am so glad that I took the time to bring this one back to life because I think it looks so adorable now... 


Look at all that storage! A total of 5 small drawers and 2 large drawers not to mention the big cabinet area.


The interior shelves are adjustable and can be removed if you would rather throw a rod in there for hanging clothes. There is a spot to insert a 1 inch dowel if you prefer. I love this wall paper and I think it adds a beautiful touch to the back of the cabinet. I also used it to line each drawer.


I used the new Benjamin Moore tintable chalkboard paint in Kendall Charcoal to paint the door to add some fun and extra utility. It works really well and is not as harsh as black would be.


It is lightly distressed with a hand rubbed wax finish. I found 10 matching vintage drawer pulls in white and gold to finish it off.



I can see this in a play room to store dress up clothes and games and art supplies, but I can also imagine it in a girls room to give lots of needed storage. Whatever you do with this Super Wardrobe, it will be a timeless, one of a kind piece.

It measures
61 inches high
17.5 inches deep
36.75 inches wide

If you would like to make this piece part of your home, email me at lisabaron70@gmail.com or text me at 403 700 0877 and we can arrange a time to take a look.

No comments: