Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 4 June 2012

Monday ~ For Sale!

Bold Dresser
{*sold*}


I have been wanting to do a dresser in this colour for a long time! When I scored this one a few weeks ago, I knew I had found my candidate.




It is so solid and a perfect size. It has a few nice little details too...





The legs are very sweet and I really like the inset lower drawers. It is a subtle thing, but adds a special something. The hardware was perfect ~ I just updated it a little bit. The dresser painted up so beautifully, I only distressed the edges very lightly.




I did add some of my favourite glam-y wallpaper to line each drawer. It is available at Lowe's. It is not on their website, but it comes in a tube and it is in-stock in the wallpaper aisle.




It is a very pretty feather motif.


39" high
36" wide
17.75" deep






Super Shabby Oval Coffee Table
{*sold*}




I know that the super shabby look is not for everyone, but I love this look with white. The pretty carving shows through and the legs still look a bit glamorous. The top is a lovely shape and could be the perfect touch in the right space.






It is very sturdy and will be the bit of character you are looking for!




15.25" high
28" wide
48.5" long


If you are interested in either of these pieces, just email me at lisabaron70@gmail.com or text me at 403.700.0877


Pick up is in Airdrie, Alberta.


Thanks for all the feedback ~ I love hearing from you all!

No comments: