Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Mirrored China Cabinet Beauty

{*SOLD*}

This cabinet was a sad 80's leftover. It had some cool features and I loved the style, but the honey oak was so dated and overshadowed all the good stuff happening.


Part of what makes this cabinet so great is that mirror (I love a reflective surface...) but it also makes it tricky to photograph. I tried with the garage door open, and closed:


I painted it Kendall Charcoal which is one of my very favourite grays. It goes with almost everything and looks like a million bucks too. I finished it with a nice hand wax to smooth it out and add protection.

Some distressing highlights these awesome details in the woodwork.





The shelves are glass and do a nice job of floating in the cabinet ~ great for displaying a collection or your good china. There is a handy plate groove along the back of each shelf too and it comes with a sweet little pot light on the top of the cabinet which shines down through the glass. Very pretty!

Check out all the closed storage too!


This is piece is solid oak and is very well made (and heavy!).

It measures:
75 inches tall
44 inches wide
15.25" deep

If you are interested in this cabinet, just send me an email at lisabaron70@gmail.com or a text to 403 700 0877.




No comments: