Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Sweet Character Cabinet

{SOLD}

I am in LOVE with this cabinet and the way it turned out!



I found this vintage china cabinet from a local buy and sell site. The seller had bought it from someone else who had started to do a chalk paint makeover and abandoned it part way through. I loved the lines and thought it had potential in a fresh and pretty sea-inspired blue, but liked the idea of the first colour peeking through a little bit.



The glass had been removed so I replaced it with chicken wire and painted the interior of the cabinet a bright, creamy white.



Of course I had to add my decorating antler. Everything looks better with an antler in it. Or a bird.

My lovely friend had recently finished a small wallpapering project at her house and offered her leftovers to me. Isn't this fun in the drawer?




Oversized letters in greys, taupes and black on a creamy background! So gorgeous!



This piece is approximately 
70 inches high
32 inches wide
16 inches deep

I painted it in Benjamin Moore AZORES (AF-495) and it is less blue than it shows in the pictures. 

Send me an email at lisabaron70@gmail.com or text me at 403 700 0877 if you would like more information or would like to purchase this pretty little guy.

No comments: