Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 17 February 2012

February 17, 2012 (One Year Anniversary!)

{Milestone}


One year ago today I launched hour25 with the hope that I could share some of my love of transforming the old and ugly into something desirable and useful. It has been such a great year and I could not have fathomed the response I have received from the online world. I have met such great people through the blog and through Kijiji and I have had a lot of fun doing it.


As a thank you to everyone who reads my very NON regular posts and "likes" my Facebook page at the beginning of the month I offered a BookPage Wreath as a "prize".... I have contacted the winner Heather D ~ if you would like to have a wreath of your very own (and you are not Heather D), please go to ReFind in Olds and check out the selection there. If you are not in the Olds area, just let me know and I would be happy to make one for you too.


Again, thank you so much! I am so excited for the year ahead.... and I am thinking of another giveaway!

No comments: