Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 8 February 2012

February 8, 2012

{Navy Blue 3-Drawer Dresser}


[SOLD]

I have had this little guy sitting in my basement for a couple of months. When I saw him, I knew he needed a fun make-over, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.


I really liked the handles and the simple lines. I do a lot of more feminine pieces, so I wanted to try something for the boys (not that this would be for a boy specifically, but you know, generally...) I loved the way the colours worked with the desk I did in January and I decided use that as inspiration for this dresser.


I primed it and painted it a nice light navy blue from Benjamin Moore. I went with orange on the legs and mirror support as well as on the slim little line details on the double handled drawer. I used the original hardware and sprayed it a cheery green.





It is lightly distressed so any distressing added by an active kiddo will not be a problem! I am thrilled with how cheerful this sweet guy seems.

32.75" high (58" with mirror)
33" wide
15.75" deep

If you are interested in this item, please email me at lisabaron70@gmail.com or check out the kijiji ad here.

{Sofa, So Good Table}

[SOLD]


This is an fantastic sofa table with really great lines and subtle detail. I picked it up on Kijiji looking like this:


This is screaming of the 90s. The honey blond needed a touch up... This is solid oak and a really lovely piece, but please!







I painted it using a dark grey called Midsummer Night from Benjamin Moore (one of my favourite neutrals right now). I tried to distress it mainly to highlight the details on the apron area and the legs. I am such a sucker for a sofa table and I don't know why...


47" wide
28" high
18.25" deep

Drop me an email if you are interested in this beauty or check out the kijiji ad here.

As always, I am ready to rework something that you may already own. I am starting to look at booking into March already so let me know if you are considering a project and we can talk about what you would like to see!

Don't forget to leave a comment here (if you can ~ there have been a few problems with comments it seems...) or on my Facebook page if you would like to win a BookPage Wreath from hour25 on Feb 17 (my first anniversary!). You just need to be able to get it from me in Airdrie (you can send your 3rd cousin if you wish!).



No comments: