Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 7 May 2012

For Sale!

Starting this week, I will be offering a few pieces for sale on my blog on Mondays. These are pieces that will be available exclusively here until Thursday. If they have not sold, I will list them on Kijiji. I try to only create and sell things that I would want to have in my home ~ to be honest I would keep most things if I had the room! My goal is to upcycle ugly and unwanted things into something beautiful and desirable while adding affordable character to your home. Items are sold on a cash basis and pick up is in Airdrie, Alberta within 10 days. I would love to hear your feedback... 


Here we go! 




Dining Room Table
{Reduced! $120}




This table is super sturdy and would work well as a desk too. I love the chunky legs and subtle detail. It fits 4-6 chairs comfortably.






59" long
35.25" wide
29.5" high




Shabby Trellis Coffee Table
{sold}




This coffee table is a sweet size and would be perfect at the end of a bed as well as tucked in front of your couch. It has extra storage with a lower shelf and very cute trellis detail on each side.






36" long
18" wide
16.5" high


Pair of Jade Tables
{sold}




I love these tables together as a coffee table. I went with a bolder colour as they have very simple lines and make a fun statement together this way. A version of this colour is showing up everywhere this spring and can work well with almost any colour scheme in your decor. They are fun to style as they really grab attention! They would work great as side tables or as night stands too. 


I used the Benjamin Moore Advance Paint on these so they have a hard, slightly glossy finish with no distressing. I was inspired by the cover of the current issue of Country Living.




The colour of these tables is very similar and I think that grouping smaller tables together can be so versatile and looks more interesting.




22" long
18" wide
18.5" high
(each table)


If you are interested in any of these, contact me at: 


lisabaron70@gmail.com
or call/text me at 403.700.0877

No comments: