Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Short Week *For Sale*

A Shade of Grey Desk
{sold}




I apologize for the later post this week. We went away for the long weekend and I decided to wait an extra day or so to post. I have this great piece to make up for it though!






This is a versatile little desk. I think it is just small enough that it could work as an occasional table or larger side table or it could be a sweet little task desk. Great for a laptop, small projects or in a child's room.




I painted it in a beautiful creamy grey latex and lightly distressed the edges. It is a very solid piece and has little touches of character.





I love the sides. The little keyholes are a pretty little touch.




I just had to include the birds... I found this vintage egg basket in Fernie at a Sweet Shop last weekend and I love it so much I wanted to share!


42" wide
24" deep
28.5" high


If you would like to take this desk home, just let me know! Send me a text at 403.700.0877 or an email at lisabaron70@gmail.com to claim it.... 

No comments: