Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 28 May 2012

Monday Offerings!

Sweet Tea Cart
{*sold*}




This little sweetheart could be just the little pop of colour a corner of your home is looking for. It has been sprayed a cheery red and the glass is in great condition. It could be used as a little bar to mix up super summer cocktails or as an unexpected end table or nightstand.





I think it would also look great on a deck hosting some summer pots of flowers. It is quite sturdy and even rolls!




So pretty!


25.5" wide (28" including handle)
16" deep
27.5" high


Shabby White Sofa Table
{*sold*}




This is not a super flashy table, but it is very sturdy and has lovely simple lines which would fit nicely with any decor. It has been painted Cloud White and distressed to show of some of the little details in its construction.





I have a huge soft spot for a sofa table ~ it is such a versatile piece of furniture and can be used in so many different ways ~ either behind a sofa, at an entry, beside seating, or against a way to display pictures and collections.


51.5" long
16" deep
25" high


Birdie Coffee Table
{*sold*}


Since my purchase of a new cowhide for my living room, I needed to replace my coffee table. It was just not working with the new carpet and ended up looking a little small. I am offering it for sale as well today. I have found a replacement for now that is making me happier!




It is a pretty oval table with sweet legs and a lower shelf with caning. It is painted a very pale creamy grey and the glass insert has been sprayed (underneath) with a bird and branch design. Anyone who has been to my house will recognize my love of decorating with birds and trees.... It has only been in my house for a few months and has seen very little wear, but I would love to see it go to a new home!


If there is anything here that speaks to you, give me a call or text me at 403.700.0877 or email lisabaron70@gmail.com and we can work out a time for you to take a look! 

No comments: