Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 1 May 2012

May 1, 2012

{Rosebud Mercantile Part 3}


I just realized that it has been 2 weeks since I wrote anything. This seems to be a common theme for me. Life is busy and it is easy to get distracted with all the busy-ness!


Things have been selling at the Mercantile and I finally made a trip back there today in the rain. I brought my sunglasses, hoping that the weather would have a change of heart, but it continued to pour all day. I brought some bigger pieces as people are really interested in some fun pieces to give a room a little character. I added some more colour to this batch as well. I think everyone is ready to take a few risks for spring!


Here are a few of the pieces I brought with me:


Sunny Yellow Square Table

Beachy Blue Bench

Distressed Black Side Table ~ I love this cheeky knob!
Shabby White Wardrobe


I have been playing with adding a watermark to my pictures. With Pinterest and other sharing on the internet, I thought I would make sure that I have my projects marked.... I am not sure what to think, but I will keep tweaking it and see how it goes.


I sweet-talked my long-suffering husband into loading all this up for me this morning (EARLY!) and I hit the road! I met Val in Rosebud and she helped me get all set up again in my little corner at the Mercantile.










The little black table did not make it into the display as it was sold on its way into the building to a very sweet woman who instantly decided she wanted it! She was on her way through and very decisive... Thank you so much!


I am planning on changing my blog a little as we move towards summer. I hope to have a regular post early every week to list the items I will offer for sale. Some larger ones as well as more of the "smalls" I have been working on and posting recently on my Facebook page. I have quite a few pieces that I hope to start on soon and get posted in the next week or so.

1 comment:

Angela C said...

I'm still loving my blue bench, thanks, love your work!