Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 9 July 2012

Monday ~ For Sale

Retro Coral Dresser
{*SOLD*}


I have been seeing a version of this coral colour in a lot of stores this spring/summer and I think it is so pretty! I decided to try a shabby version of it on this 4-drawer dresser.




This dresser has very cute details on the top 2 drawers with that classic midcentury feel. I love the freshness of the coral paired with the white on the hardware.





After distressing it a little, I noticed that the paint has a slightly darker patina where it has been sanded a little more. It gives the piece a little more interest. It is fun when these details happen without pre-planning.... It adds to the character it a good way!





I tried something a little different inside the drawers. I have a lot of odds and ends leftover wallpaper so I thought it would add to the shabby feel of this dresser to use it up in a fun way.




Each drawer has its own "patchwork" of wallpaper lining in greys, white and black. They all still coordinate and look pretty together too!






41" tall
34" wide
17.5" deep


If you are interested in this beachy beauty on this steamy day, let me know by email (lisabaron70@gmail.com) or by text (402.700.0877) and we can arrange a pick up time.


Other than the odd week off during the summer, I hope to continue to offer items early every week. It might be a slightly lighter offering as my kids are home and I am trying to have a bit of fun with them as well, but I think it will all work out! 


I hope that you are all enjoying this amazing weather! It is fantastic!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask what color and brand paint you used on this dresser. I love it!

hour25 said...

Sure ~ this is CIL Fresh Salmon... The name does not make it too appealing, but it is a great colour!

~Lisa