Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 30 July 2012

Monday Listings!

I am back from a super family holiday to Vernon, BC. We soaked up some sun, had lots of water time in the pool and lake and even toured some of the awesome BC wineries. I highly recommend all of it!


Today I have a few smaller decor items. Since I was away, I did not get to work on any furniture pieces for today, but I have some biggies coming. If you are considering a spot for large cabinets, stay tuned....


I don't usually offer the BookPage Wreaths here, but I have been trying out a little different style and I know that not everyone can make it out to the small town stores where they are sold so I thought I would try out a couple here and see what you think.


Wreath #1 (small-ish)
{$35}




This wreath is a bit of a rounded square shape. I think of this style as more of a flower ~ when it is done it looks like a chrysanthemum. The pages are aged and stained so it adds a vintage look to it.




It is about 14 inches across so would be a perfect little piece  to add some interest on a smaller wall space.


Wreath #2 (Medium-ish)
{SOLD}




This BookPage Flower is round and created from a newer book so the pages are creamy white. It is larger and looks very much like a flower!


It measures about 22 inches across and makes a big impact.


Wire Frame with Clips
{SOLD}




This is an ornate frame painted a semi-gloss white with no distressing. It comes with a few clips to add your photos, tickets, art or jewelry to display.





The opening of the frame is about 15 inches by 13 inches with the total frame size measuring around 17.75 inches by 15.75 inches.


Let me know if you are interested in any of these little guys. You can reach me by email at lisabaron70@gmail.com or by text to 403.700.0877.


I hope that you are all having a fabulous summer and enjoying the beautiful weather we have had so far in Alberta!

No comments: