Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 16 July 2012

Monday Listing

I am back from a very relaxing, but quick weekend away in Fernie, BC. I love going to the mountains and spending time with my family and friends. It helps to energize the rest of my week!

I have enjoyed the response to the pieces I have listed with bold colour choices. It is such a fun way to introduce a little interest to your space. Definitely NOT cookie cutter decorating! These pieces are more neutral in colour, but I think they are still a way to add a punch of character to your space.

Today I am late as I was having a few problems getting photos to upload but I think I have things straightened out. Fingers crossed!

Not Your Grandma's Curio Cabinet
{*SOLD*}


This is a bit of a change of pace from what I normally do. It was in pretty rough shape and frankly, very ugly and dated. What a difference a shabby makeover makes! I love the white and very distressed edges! The details are so pretty and I like the french country vibe it gives now.




The entire back is mirrored and reflects everything displayed inside. The glass is in excellent shape and the light works so beautifully. I love this for displaying a little collection or just some pretty items.


With the light on or off, it looks so great!

It measures:

70.5 inches high
23.75 inches wide
12 inches deep

Magazine and Book Case
{*SOLD*}


This is an usual piece, but so functional! It is not very deep, but is a great way to display your magazines or books in a way that makes them easy to identify. I think it would work great in kitchen for recipe books too. It is a sturdy little bookcase and has been painted black and very lightly distressed.



It measures:

39.25 inches high
20 inches wide
6 inches deep

Grey Twin Tables
{$90/set}


This is a simple set of side tables. They are a good size and and a nice height too. I like the look of a matching set together to use as a coffee table, but these would work well as side tables flanking a couch or love seat or even as night tables on either side of a bed. 

They are painted a creamy grey and the subtle details are highlighted with some light distressing. 




 It is not always easy to find a matched set of tables, so I am  selling these together.



Each table measures:

21 inches high
17 inches wide
29 inches long

As always, if you are interested in any of these items, they are available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact me through email at lisabaron70@gmail.com or by text 403.700.0877. I love the feedback and emails from readers who love these second chance pieces as much as I do!

No comments: