Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 30 March 2011

The Stage...

Last week my friend Janice and I had the opportunity to try something new. We have a friend in town who has decided to pull up stakes out of the 'burbs and move to the big city of Calgary. Erin is a busy professional and did not have the time to buff up her adorable town home in time to list it this past weekend. Janice has an amazing eye for decorating and I like to help her (I am sort of the Tommy to her Sarah Richardson, although we often argue about who gets to be Sarah...). Erin gave us a key and a budget to get things fresh.


We painted a few strategic walls, bought some new and fun artwork and went shopping for a few of the accessories that make it all fun.




We rearranged a lot of the great stuff that she already had and painted the walls this great Pale Avocado green from Benjamin Moore. Doesn't it look fresh and springy?


I was excited to do a little DIY project as well. I found these awesome plates at Homesense that I am coveting for my own house. I glued little hangers on the back and presto! art work for the wall:




This is where my camera's shortcomings become obvious, but if you want to see the whole staging and the listing, Erin's realtor did a fantastic job of taking pictures and you can see the whole place HERE.


It was a lot of fun and I hope that she gets a quick sale ~ if you know anyone looking to move to Airdrie and buy a fantastic little place ~ send them over!

No comments: