Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Square and Shabby Table


{SOLD}


I am really pleased with the way this piece turned out. I love the carving detail on the drawer ~ it gives it an interesting dimension with the distressing along the edges.

I found this quite a while ago in a local thrift store. It has been sitting in my "studio" waiting for some attention and now I am so glad that I gave it some!


It was your typical dark 80s-ish piece of furniture. It was so dark that priming was an absolute necessity ~ especially since I wanted to paint it my favourite white. Now it would fit in any contemporary home.





The unique square shape would make it a perfect addition as a coffee table in a small living room or in a loft area between two chairs. I could also see it fitting nicely in the centre of a sectional sofa.

27.5" wide
27.5" deep
21" high

If you are interested in adding this square but sweet table to your home, please contact me at lisabaron70@gmail.com or see my kijiji ad here.

I am also happy to do custom work for most pieces you may wish to upcycle, whether it is a fabulous garage sale find or a sentimental family piece that you would like to incorporate into your home in a new way.


No comments: