Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 28 July 2011

LONG WEEKEND!

{SALE}




This is a chair that I did a few weeks ago. It started as an old office chair that I found at a thrift store. I wanted to buff up my upholstery skills and I thought that this was the perfect project. I used some fun fabric and tried to "frame" the lavender crow. I love the little bird house and wood grain in the fabric as well.





The chair is a dark grey/brown that coordinates nicely with the fabric. I am offering it at a reduced rate of $20. I am not listing it on Kijiji, but just for the blog readers.


I also have a shelf that has not sold yet that I would like to clear out!


*SOLD*


This is available for $20 as well. It has been repurposed with clips for hanging artwork or photos or whatever strikes you as pretty.





If you are interested in either of these, please email me. I have scored a few things this week that I look forward to sharing in the upcoming weeks!

No comments: