Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 19 October 2011

    Refreshing...
It's not just for Furniture.

As I write this, my suitcase sits, unpacked in my closet. I am leaving on a plane tomorrow morning to a nice, sunny and warm place with no children or meetings or lists to write. My husband is holding down the rodeo here with the kids, his job, soccer, track, volleyball, birthday parties, spelling tests and piano lessons. There are probably a few more things that I forgot. Anyway, I am off for a few days of refuelling so I won't be listing anything until the end of next week. 

I thought I would leave a sneak-peak of what I have in the works right now.



This desk/chair combo is a commission for a good friend of mine. It is pretty much complete and I am anxious to share it. I had some fun with the chair and I think it paid off!


This was a thrift store find from Edmonton. 


This amazing cabinet was a score from Kijiji and it was purchased with my son's bedroom in mind. It just needs some final touches and will then be ready for installation. His room is going through a makeover right now and I hope it comes together well enough to share here. 


A local thrift store treasure ~ I  may have a home for this so I am not sure that I will be able to give it up....


This is an incredible vanity table with LOADS of jewelry storage. It is a commission piece and I am excited to get working on it.


And ~ a moose antler! Decorating with antlers is fun!

So thanks for your patience for the next week or so. If you have a project you would like to discuss, please shoot me an email and we can make a plan! I hope to be back with lots of energy....


No comments: