Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 12 October 2011


Take a Little Stand...
{SOLD}



This is a strange little stand. I think it may have been used as a record player stand and or storage in a previous life. It is just so funky and a great size to use for added storage as well  as general coolness.


I found it sitting outside on the street in front of one of my favourite small town thrift stores. The top was deeply scratched, but she called my name!




The scalloping around the storage area really sold me! It is always those teeny little details that get me every time!


I did the usual treatment of sanding and priming and painting. I did lightly distress this piece as well. I thought that she need a bit more personality so I took the back off and slid out the record dividers and added some wallpaper.




I polished everything with a layer of wax for protection and she was all done. If you would prefer, the dividers come out fairly easily and could be removed for a more open storage option.




To be honest, I am having some trouble selling this gem as I think I have fallen in a little bit of love.


14 inches deep
23.75 inches wide
21.25  inches high


If you are on Facebook, I have a page there that will give you the updates as items are posted. Just go here to see the page. 


Please feel free to email me at lisabaron70@gmail.com if you have a project in mind that you would like to discuss.


You can also view this item on Kijiji.



No comments: