Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 30 October 2011

A Perfect Pair
{SOLD}


I am back from a really great week in Palm Springs with a few friends. It was everything it was supposed to be ~ hot, relaxing and full of opportunities for shopping and pool time. I know that I posted a few pictures before I left of items that are coming up, but I picked these up and decided to attack these first.

They had lived a very full life and could probably tell a few stories, judging from the battle scars.



The colour of the finish was very dated, but these guys were still extremely solid and I loved the shape of the legs. Plus, it is always a big score to find TWO matching tables!

I decided to paint them gray ~ I used Graystone from the Benjamin Moore Natura line. I really love this colour as it is a true gray and acts very neutral. Distressing the tables really worked to make them unique and a pretty pair.

I think they would work well in a smaller living room or as night tables in a bedroom. They have a charm that I am really pleased with!

Each table measures

21" deep
24" wide
19" tall

If you are interested in this pair, shoot me an email at lisabaron70@gmail.com or check out the kijiji ad here.

I am also happy to discuss any custom work that you might have in mind for a piece of furniture that needs a makeover. I love to see these dusty guys reach new levels of beautiful!

2 comments:

Bev said...

They look wonderful! Your work is awesome!

hour25 said...

Thanks so much!
~Lisa