Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 12 January 2012

{Bits and Pieces}

I just took another beautiful drive out to Rosebud, Alberta this morning. I always love driving east ~ the sky is SO big. Coming back home is also a treat as the view of the prairie is so amazing and then just as you get accustomed to the miles of fields, you get smacked in the face with the magnificent Rockies just as you arrive at the overpass to the QE2. The other thing I love about going to Rosebud is getting the opportunity to see my friend Valerie. She is the wonderful person who invited me to put some of my things in the Mercantile. It went so well over Christmas ~ I couldn't be more pleased! I think it was a great fit.... There were a few pieces that were still left and since the season is over until spring and there is a massive reno going on, I went and picked them up. I am posting them here for a day or two before I post them on Kijiji, just to give any readers interested a chance to speak first.

Secretary Desk

[$100]






This is such a pretty desk with the benefit of extra storage as well. It is painted a very pale pink with the hardware a rubbed silver and lined with silver and grey wallpaper. It is very feminine and solidly built.

Super Shabby White Table w/Drawer

[SOLD]





This heavily distressed table is a perfect touch next to a sweet chair or in your guest bedroom. Finished in a creamy white and hand rubbed to a smooth wax finish, it adds storage with a little drawer and a lower shelf. Vintage hardware and wallpaper lining add a pretty touch.

27.5" L
17.5" W
22.5" H


Super Shabby White Leaner Mirror

[$50]


This is a mirror salvaged from an old dresser. It is a creamy white and heavily distressed and very heavy! Perfect for leaning on a mantle or table. The simple lines and small decorative feature at the top are appealing.

30" W
26" H

Darkly Distressed Square Mirror

[$30]


A good strong and square mirror painted a dark grey and lightly distressed. Great for leaning or hanging.

23.75" each side

Architectural Interest

[$30]


This one takes a little imagination, but I have seen similar ideas in magazines and on other blogs. It is a support piece for the mirror of an old dresser. It has pretty lines and interesting features. I included the brass screws and decorative bolts that held the mirror. This is great for building a mantle or shelf display. It adds height and interest with a shabby unusual touch. I really love the spindles!

Assorted Framed Fabric

[$15/ea]


I have a bit of a soft spot for fabric and so I can't really get rid of any bits left over from other projects. I love using old painted frames to show them off. I use one with a dry-erase pen in my kitchen for my weekly supper menu. They look SO much better than a white board!

If you see an item that interests you, or to ask a question, please leave a comment or drop me an email at lisabaron70@gmail.com. 






No comments: